September 18, 2014, 07:43:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2003 JAYCO KIWI HYBRID TRAVEL TRAILER FOR SALE  (Read 1826 times)
JAMESDAD
Wheel Chocker

« on: October 16, 2012, 05:15:08 PM »

Hello everyone,
As most of you know I am selling my trailer. It is a 2003 Jayco Kiwi, Hybrid. 23 feet long, 4,000 lbs empty (3,900 approx), It has the U-shaped dinette in front of the main bed, the sofa slides out to open up the living space nicely. We just replaced the refrigerator, now you can stock up on your favorite ice cream in the freezer. We bought new tires approx 2 yrs ago, they might have a 1,000 miles on them. Very clean inside, no rips of any type. The tent pop outs are in excellent condition, no rips in the canvas, they all zip open to let the breeze in. The front bed is a queen and the back is full. The trailer will sleep 6 comfortably. It has an oven, stove, air conditioning and heater, am/fm stereo. Lots of cabinet space inside. The bathroom is small, with tub for shower, sink and toilet. The outside has a shower also (spray nozzle with hose. Two propane tanks in front. Everything works, we will most likely include the microwave with the trailer and maybe a few other camping odds and ends. I have it listed on Camera Ads in Bakersfield and I am asking $9,000 obo. This will be a great starter trailer or a nice move up from a pop up, very easy to tow. Please ask around and spread the word. My cell# 661-303-5449 (Kevin), please leave a message if I don't answer.  I'm sorry I don't have any pictures but the Parra's did take a few at the Halloween rally, maybe they will share. Wink  Pickup Red hybrid Red.  Thanks for reading.
oreo57
Back-er-in-er

Southern , California

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 05:22:04 PM »

What are you looking to upgrade to.  Question

Mike
DW-Toni

2005 Fleetwood Colonial Cp  PopUp Blue modded
2003 Chevrolet Silverado Ext Cab modded
Yamaha EF2400IS
California  USA BEER!

Popup mods & Pic's
JAMESDAD
Wheel Chocker

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 07:46:21 PM »

We need to work on the TV first, I want a F-250 diesel, used of course. Once that is dialed in we will look at fifth wheels. But for right now we are concentrating on some finances.
Kiwi Camper
Back-er-in-er

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 05:45:24 AM »

I have this same HTT and LOVE it.  I tow with a Ford Exp.

Good Luck selling!

Melany
Brentwood, TN
2007 - Ford Expedition (Roxy)
2013 - Rockwood Roo 23SS -(Freddie Roo)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: